Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:26
- Interview for Memorial Hall Committee - 4:51
- 2018 Acceptance of Town Highways - 11:46
- Approval of warning for Special Town Meeting - 13:58
- Interviews for selection of facilitator for community discussion about firearms ordinance - 19:50
- Fire Department Salary - 75:38
- Interviews for selection of facilitator for community discussion about firearms ordinance (Continued) - 84:33
- Minutes: January 22, 2018; January 29, 2018; February 5, 2018; February 13, 2018 - 110:51
- Consent Items - 121:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.