Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 7:28
- Interview: Alan Nye - Chittenden Solid Waste District - 11:48
- Discussion about Submitted Petition Regarding Representation Issues - 27:20
- Request from Green Lantern Solar for Support for New Solar Energy and Storage Project - 74:55
- Funding Request from Energy Committee - 101:32
- Minutes of April 16, 2018 - 109:17
- Acceptance of Street Tree Management Plan - 127:08
- doption of Water and Sewer Rates for Fiscal Year Ending 2019 - 153:38
- Approval of contract for Traffic Signal Maintenance - 156:33
- Minutes of March 24, 2018; April 25, 2018 - 166:49
- Consent Items - 185:59
- Reading File - 187:47
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.