Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Interview, Joan Janzen - Cemetery Commission - 3:10
- Presentation of Essex Land Use Regulation Housing Audit - 10:27
- Request to Revise "Historical Analysis of Two Town Forests In Essex, Vermont" - 55:56
- Assigning One Time Fund Balance to Human Service Grants - 88:20
- Changing E911 Addresses on Old Pump Road - 111:39
- Resolution of Appreciation for Peggy McCabe - 115:53
- Approval of Minutes: June 14, 2018 & June 18, 2018 - 118:14
- Consent Items - 125:24
- Reading File - 126:34
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.