Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:50
- Public Hearing: Fiscal Year 2021-2025 Capital Budget and Five-Year Plan - 8:08
- Public Hearing: to consider proposed amendments to Town of Essex Charter to expand the Selectboard from 5 at-large members to 6 members â€“3 of whom would be elected from inside-the-Village and 3 of whom would be elected from outside-the-Village - 11:39
- Approval of Fiscal Year 2021 Capital Budget and Five-Year Plan - 89:29
- Preparation for Town Meeting - 90:01
- Consent Items - 96:04
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 96:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.