Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Update and Discussion about Coronavirus - 4:41
- Appointment to CCRPC Planning Advisory Committee: Owiso Makuku - 62:26
- Liquor License Renewal Process - 68:02
- New First Class Liquor License: Black Flannel Brewing Company, LLC - 77:47
- Liquor License Renewals - 88:59
- Discuss results of Town Meeting proposed charter change for six-member Selectboard - 100:02
- Update from Governance Subcommittee - 109:17
- Approve Minutes of March 2, 2020â€”Town Meeting - 126:44
- Consent Items - 130:13
- Adopt Local Emergency Management Plan - 130:28
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 136:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.