Town Meeting Day Election Forums: Essex Town Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Article 1: Shall the Reports of the Officers be Accepted? - 12:47
- Article 2: Shall the Town Adopt a Budget for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 as recommended by the Selectboard in the Amount of $15,332,134? - 13:56
- Article 3: Public to be Heard - 88:34
- Article 5 Discussion: Shall the Town of Essex Amend the Town Charter to Expand the Selectboard from 5 at-large Members to 6 Members - 3 of Whom Would be Elected from Inside-the-Village and 3 of Whom Would be Elected from Outside-the-Village - 112:41
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The legal voters of the Town of Essex in the County of Chittenden are hereby notified and warned to meet at Essex High School in Essex Junction, Vermont on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 7:30 P.M. to transact the following business and to act on the following articles.
- ARTICLE I. Shall the reports of the Officers be accepted?
- ARTICLE II. Shall the Town adopt a budget forthe fiscal year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 as
- recommended by the Selectboard in the amount of $15,332,134?
- ARTICLE III. Public to be Heard.