Toward a Livable City: The F-35 Opposition - Where has it been? Where does it go next?
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Jimmy Leas and Charles Simpson discuss:
1. Noise impacts on the health and property values of residents.
2. Tax impacts on South Burlington and Winooski of declining property values.
3. The potential impact of the VTANG crash training site's use of aqueous foam fire retardants on surface waters.
4. The responsibilities of our congressional delegation to defend the rights and welfare of their constituents.
5. The role of the F-35 in the larger system of federal budget priorities and foreign policy.