Joint Winooski Planning and Public Works Commissions - Main Street Revitalization
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Joint Public Works and Planning Commission Update on the Main Street Revitalization Project (in Advance of the May 8th Special City Meeting for the Bond Vote) - 1:16
- Move to Winooski Planning Commission Meeting - 54:19
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meetings: 1/25/18, 2/8/18, and 3/18/18 - 54:27
- Municipal Plan: Current Efforts and Planning Commission Liaisons - 55:24
- Municipal Plan: Schedule and Approach Moving Forward - 66:28
- Planning and Zoning Manager Hiring Process and Request for a Planning Commission Representative - 101:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Joint Planning and Public Works Commission Meeting Re: Main Street Revitalization.
The Winooski Planning Commission meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The Planning Commission is responsible for setting out land use and development policies for the City, as adopted by the City Council. Vermont statute lays out broad policies; these are tailored locally in each community. The Municipal Development Plan is the land use policy document for the City and is implemented through the Unified Land Use Regulations. Both plan and ordinance are work-products of the Commission.