SASH 10th Anniversary
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
A celebration of 10 years of SASH® (Support and Services at Home), providing care coordination and wellness programming to Medicare recipients and creating a healthier Vermont! Based in 140 affordable-housing communities throughout Vermont, SASH has proved the value of providing care and support right where people live – saving Medicare and Medicaid dollars in the process.
- Senator Bernie Sanders
- Rep. Peter Welch
- Lt. Governor Molly Gray
- Dr. Mark Levine, Vermont Health Commissioner
- Monica White, Commissioner of the Department of Disabilities, Aging & Independent Living
- Craig Jones M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Privas Health; former Executive Director of the Vermont Blueprint for Health
- Nancy Rockett Eldridge, former CEO of Cathedral Square
- Melissa Southwick, State Director of SASH
- Kevin Losso, Executive Director of the Rutland Housing Authority
- Penny Pero, Allard Square resident and SASH participant
- Kim Fitzgerald, CEO of Cathedral Square (host and emcee)