South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Comments a Questions from the Public - 0:00
- Public Hearing Regarding the Placement of a Question on the November Ballot Regarding the Issuance of Debt, Including TIF District Financing, to Construct a Library, Senior Center and City Hall at 180 Market Street - 47:20
- Report on Community Outreach Program - 53:22
- Consider and Possibly Approve JAG Grant Application - 88:43
- Council Interviews of Applicants for City Boards, Commissions and Committees - 99:09
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 134:41
- Consent Agenda - 143:26
- Councilors' Reports from Committee Assignments - 143:44
- Update on Jaycee Park Dog Park Fence Removal - 150:15
- Other Business - 151:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.