South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order, Agenda, and Comments and Questions from the Public - 0:00
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 1:40
- Consent Agenda - 18:23
- Consider and Possibly Approve Tax Rate - 19:42
- Contract Award for Reappraisal Services - 30:26
- Public Hearing: Amendments or Repeal of City Ordinances - Motor Vehicle and Traffic Ordinance/Parking Ordinance - 52:19
- Council Discussion and Advice related to an Interim Zoning Open Space Committee Classification and Scoring of a 15-acre Property in the Southeast Quadrant - 66:05
- Councilors' Reports from Committee Assignments - 79:13
- Letter to the City of Burlington related to Recent Changes in Zoning in the Southern Portion of the City of Burlington some of which Borders on the City of South Burlington - 79:31
- Other Business - 123:55
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov