South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda Review - 0:00
- Comments and Questions from the Public - 2:37
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 24:22
- Consent Agenda - 46:52
- Report from Sextons - 56:02
- Update from Consultants on Preliminary Design for Proposed Indoor Recreation Center - 85:13
- Set Public Hearing Date on Proposed Amendments to South Burlington Land Development Regulations - 123:54
- Proposal from Earth Economics to Develop a Valuation Model for Various and Many Natural Resource-related Features of the Southeast Quadrant as a Component of the Overall Interim Zoning Studies Currently Being Undertaken - 129:39
- Preliminary Discussion with Council on FY21 Budget - 145:10
- September Financials - 160:35
- Other Business - 162:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov