South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Comments and Question from the Public - 1:44
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 2:53
- Consent Agenda - 18:38
- Discuss and Possibly Appoint a South Burlington Representative to the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission Board of Commissioners - 23:03
- Council Review and Discussion of Process to Establish Names on City buildings - 25:09
- Update and Review of Timeline for the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission Interstate-89 Corridor Study - 38:53
- Update on City response to the COVID - 19 Pandemic - 63:36
- Council Review and Discussion of Property Tax Payment Guidelines and Obligations of the City to Pay Education Taxes to the School District - 96:46
- Update on the Status of the City Employee Wellness Clinic - 121:17
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 132:00
- Discuss the Possible Rescheduling of the May 18, Public Hearing on the Proposed Inclusionary Zoning Amendments to the South Burlington Land Development Regulations - 133:14
- Other Business - 144:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov