South Burlington City Council Special Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Move to Executive Session to Receive Legal Advice on Matters Relating to Collective Bargaining and Contracts - 1:20
- Agenda Review - 2:16
- Consent Agenda - 3:09
- FY 2020 South Burlington Enterprise Fund Budgets - 3:32
- FY 2020 South Burlington General Fund Budget - 26:19
- Recommendations from Committees: Construction of an Indoor Recreation Facility at Veterans Memorial Park - 29:05
- Recommendations from Committees: Construction of a Creative Arts Center in City Center - 73:51
- Move to Recess - 124:26
- Ballot Item Related to Increasing the Local Option Tax by 1% to Finance the Debt on Certain Capital Projects - 124:58
- Other Business - 160:21
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council is made up of 5 citizens who live in the City of South Burlington, elected at-large by the voters of the City. These five councilors sit with 2-3 year terms expiring in an annual rotation. The City Council meets regularly on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month to conduct the business of the City and carry out the provisions of the City Charter. Special or emergency meetings can be called in the event that an urgent need arises for City Council authorization. City Council meetings are normally held at City Hall in the conference room and begin at 7pm.