South Burlington City Council Special Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Comments and questions from the public not related to the agenda - 0:30
- Consider and possibly approve a resolution related to the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis Minnesota and the protests and violence that has occurred in the aftermath - 4:26
- Consider and possibly approve a resolution related to asking the City of Burlington/Burlington International Airport to apply for grant funding to support active noise monitoring at the Airport consistent with the Noise Compatibility Program - 50:23
- Consider and possibly approve a resolution related to the wearing of face coverings in public locations in South Burlington - 56:55
- Consider and possibly approve a resolution authored by the Vermont League of Cities and Towns calling on Congress to allocate fair and direct federal support to all of Americaâ€™s communities, regardless of population size - 71:17
- Consider and possibly approve a name for the City building to be located at 180 Market Street - 72:50
- Consider and possibly endorse the â€œRaise the Bladeâ€ project - 87:45
- Update on the proposed new date for a vote on the FY 2021 School District budget and how that relates to the setting of property tax due dates and related implications - 96:57
- Other Business - 106:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov