South Burlington Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda - 0:25
- Announcements - 0:55
- Public Forum - 2:35
- Preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-01 of Lark-Inns, LP, to amend an existing planned unit development on 13.26 acres consisting of a 121 room hotel, a 84 room hotel, a 60 room hotel, a restaurant and a 3 unit multi-family building. The amendment consists of converting the 84 unit hotel to a 78 unit multi-family building, 1720 Shelburne Road. The applicant inadvertently mailed abutter notices 14 days prior to the scheduled hearing. Notice to abutters is required to be given 15 days pri - 3:15
- Master plan application #MP-21-01 of South Village Communities, LLC to amend a previously approved master plan for a multi-phase 334 unit planned unit development. The amendment consists of increasing the maximum allowable coverage from 13.9% to 20%, removing the educational facility, adding mixed use, removing the requirement to construct additional dedicated southbound turn lanes on Spear Street, and reducing the total unit count to 321, 1840 Spear Street. - 19:15
- Preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-02 of South Village Communities, LLC to subdivide four existing undeveloped lots totaling 23.2 acres into eight lots ranging from 0.3 acres to 14.1 acres, construct 22 homes in 11 buildings on Lot 11.1 (1.2 ac) and 11.2 (1.1 ac), and construct a permanent farm access road and pavilion on Lot 11C (1.20 ac), 1840 Spear Street. - 65:50
- Preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-03 of South Village Communities, LLC to subdivide an existing 1.92 acre lot into five lots ranging from 0.14 acres to 0.67 acres, and to append 0.18 acres to an existing 12.68 acre agricultural lot for the purpose of developing a two-family home on each of lots 92 to 95, establishing the fifth lot as permanent open space, and expanding the existing agricultural lot, 1840 Spear Street. - 128:35
- Preliminary and final plat application #SD-21-04 of Beta Air, LLC to amend a previously approved plan for an airport complex. The amendment consists of constructing a 762 sf second-story addition to an approved 60,300 sf three-story hangar/office building, 1150 Airport Drive. - 183:25
- Minutes of December 15, 2020. - 201:45
- Other business - 202:35
- Adjourn - 202:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
For more information on the South Burlington Development Review Board and current procedures and meeting dates, please visit: southburlingtonvt.gov/government/city_committees_boards/development_review_board_drb.php.