Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Public Forum - 0:00
- AP 18-0140, HP 18-05 Williston Federated Church, requests a Certificate of Appropriateness to repair and replace components of the church steeple at 44 North Williston Road in the Williston Village National Register Historic District and the Village Zoning District. - 0:57
- DP 17-01 Blackrock Construction requests a discretionary permit to construct Northridge, a 40-unit subdivision, on a 44 acre parcel north of Metcalf Drive in the Residential Zoning District (RZD). CONTINUED FROM JANUARY 9, 2018. - 10:33
- DP 09-15 Amendment #1 Allen Brook Development, Inc. requests a discretionary permit to amend the Master Sign Plan for 329 Harvest Lane located in the Taft Corners Zoning District (TCZD). - 12:56
- DP 18-06 VT Hotel Group, LLC requests a discretionary permit to construct a 4-story, 96-room hotel with underground parking at 34 Blair Park Road (Lot #9) in the Business Park Zoning District (BPZD). CONTINUED TO APRIL 10, 2018. - 39:15
- DP 18-13 Angela and Rejean LaFleche request a discretionary permit to alter front yard landscaping at Blondin Brothers Auto Body, 992-994 South Brownell Road in the Industrial Zoning District West (IZDW). CONTINUED FROM JANUARY 9, 2018. - 116:35
- Move to Executive Session - 141:15
- Motions on Agenda Items - 142:00
- Minutes from the January 23, 2018 Meeting - 147:25
- Adjournment - 148:01
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.