Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-15 - Peter Smejkal Requests a Discretionary Permit to Approve Existing Site Plan and Outdoor Storage at 174 Avenue C. - 0:47
- Discretionary Permit: DP 17-01 - Blackrock Construction Requests a Discretionary Permit to Construct Northridge, a 40-unit Subdivisio, on a 44 Parcel North of Metcalf Drive - 7:06
- Move to Executive Session - 108:56
- Motions on Agenda Items - 109:33
- Minutes from February 27, 2018 Development Review Board Meeting - 114:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.