Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 16-41.1 - 340 Avenue D - 0:47
- Discretionary Permit: DP 13-19.4 - 4705 Williston Road - 8:08
- Discretionary Permit: DP 09-01.15 - Southwesterly Corner of Finney Crossing - 57:49
- Move to Executive Session - 70:09
- Motions on Agenda Items - 71:09
- Communication, Final Plans and Other Business - 74:17
- Minutes from the August 28, 2018 DRB Meeting - 76:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.