Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit: DP 19-06 - Lot 6 of the Robear Subdivision - 1:05
- Discretionary Permit: DP 19-05 - 495 Porterwood Drive - 40:07
- Discretionary Permit: DP 19-07 - 1028 South Brownell Road - 69:00
- APP 19-01 - 212 Old Stage Road - 84:51
- Move to Executive Session - 147:34
- Motions on Agenda Items - 148:18
- Minutes from the November 13, 2018 DRB Meeting - 156:06
- Other Business - 157:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving most proposed development projects, hearing appeals of the Zoning Administrator, and issuing Certificates of Appropriateness. The Historic and Architectural Advisory Committee (HAAC) and Williston Conservation Commission (WCC) are advisory to the DRB.