Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 19-19: Pre-application Review for a Discretionary Permit - 478 Blair Park Road - 0:44
- DP 19-21: Discretionary Permit - 921 Marshall Avenue - 20:55
- APP 19-02: Appeal of a Zoning Violation - 3173 Saint George Road - 96:59
- DP 19-16: Discretionary Permit - 4560 Williston Road - 124:46
- Other Business / Final Plans Review: DP 18-07 - 25 Omega Drive, Suite 150 - 171:17
- Move to Executive Session - 201:02
- Motions on Agenda Items - 201:38
- Minutes from the April 9, 2019 DRB Meeting - 207:44
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.