Williston Development Review Board
Download: Not yet available for download.
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 14-01.2: Discretionary Permit - 2318 Oak Hill Road - 0:32
- DP 19-11 - Discretionary Permit - 700 Mountain View Road - 5:34
- DP 19-19 - Discretionary Permit - 478 Blair Park Road - 41:50
- DP 09-01.16 - Discretionary Permit - Finney Crossing "Building J" (Healthy Living Market, Retail Tenants, and Restaurant Tenant) on Williston Road at Boxwood Lane Intersection - 57:31
- DP 19-09: Discretionary Permit - 846 Butternut Road - 113:08
- Move to Executive Session - 127:30
- Motions on Agenda Items - 128:00
- Minutes from June 11, 2019 DRB Meeting - 137:27
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.