Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Discretionary Permit and Certificate of Appropriateness - 0:57
- Notice of Zoning Violation / Status Update Regarding Blair Park Hotel, DP 18-06.1 at 34 Blair Park Road in the Business Park Zoning District - 40:04
- WDB Chapter 11 Growth Management - March 24, 2020 will be the First Time the Revised Criteria (Bylaw Amended February 2019) will be Implemented by the DRB - 44:07
- Move to Executive Session - 88:21
- Motions on Agenda Items - 88:49
- Minutes from the December 10, 2019 DRB Meeting - 90:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.