Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- Chapin Kaynor and Patricia Carr request a Certificate of Appriopriateness (CoA) and administrative permit to replace the roof on the turret and add a weather vane at 77 Penny Lane - 8:24
- Deborah Macdonald and Robert Gatta request a discretionary permit for a proposed 2-lot residential subdivision of a 9.78-acre parcel to create 1 new dwelling unit at 1256 Old Stage Road - 12:49
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 48:55
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 52:58
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.