Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- HP 21-01/ AP 21-0029 Carter Smith and Joy Peterson request a Certificate of Appropriateness (CoA) to install a 112 SF shed on their property located at 7970 Williston Road - 5:12
- DP 20-03 AMERCO Real Estate Company & U-Haul International request a discretionary permit for development of a U-Haul moving and storage facility on Lot 3 of the Robear Subdivision at 4964 Williston Road - 11:20
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair - 153:10
- Other Business - 157:34
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 160:31
- Approve minutes of July 14, 2020 - 163:24
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.