Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- DP 21-04 Design Signs requests a Discretionary Permit to establish a master sign plan (MSP) for Detail Works and Daveâ€™s Williston Autocare located at 22 Avenue C - 5:45
- DP 18-02.1 SB Signs requests a Discretionary Permit to amend the master sign plan (MSP) for Walmart located at 863 Harvest Lane - 18:46
- DP 21-05 Scott Michaud c/o Oâ€™Leary Burke requests pre-application review of a proposed 20 dwelling unit residential subdivision on a 10Â± acre parcel located at 230 Mountain View Road - 32:09
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 76:56
- Approve Minutes of October 13, 2020 - 83:18
- Final Plan Review of DP 20-03 Uhaul - 84:37
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.