Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public Forum - 0:00
- Brian Brewster, Pre-application to establish Growth Managerment allocation for Lot 4 on Boulder Drive - 1:10
- Andrew Tangalos, 291 Linclon Road, Pre-Application to establish Growth managment allocation for a lot in a two-lot subdivision - 9:20
- 33 Blair Park LLC., Allen Brook Condo Association discretionary permit for a master sign plan at 33 Blair Park Road - 19:00
- All Metals Recycling, 38-42 Dorset Lane, discretionary permit for a master sign plan - 25:40
- Hampton Direct, 291 Hurricane application for a discretionary permit for an 960 sqft. addition and other site improvements - 32:45
- Request from Rene Thibault, permission for winter construction for Churchview Estates - 40:30
- The Miller Realty Group LLP 75-87 Holly Ct. Bldg #2 discretionary permit for a 2250 sft addition and master sign - 50:30
- Teljet Data Center, 45 Krupp Drive, discretionary permit for proposed changes to parking plans, landscaping and other site improvements - 69:45
- Alden and Phoebe Bryan and Snyder Group Inc., pre-application for development of 22.9 acre parcel off North Williston Rd. for 29 single family and 8 multi-family units - 82:00
- Minutes of Nov. 24, 2009 DRB meeting - 130:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Development Review Board (DRB) - The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.