Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes - June 2, 2014 - 0:11
- Annual Appointments/Interviews for Town Boards - 3:49
- Planning Fees - 16:17
- Traffic Ordinance Amendments - 26:34
- Intergovernmental Agreement - CUSI - 38:12
- VAST Agreement - Use of Public Lands - 44:45
- Municipal Tax Rate for FY 2015 - 48:07
- Ambulance Service Rates - 61:39
- Sewer Allocation Rates - 76:16
- Water and Sewer Connection Fees - 79:40
- Water and Sewer Use Rates - 82:09
- Catering Permit Fee - 87:16
- Town Manager's Report - 89:52
- Other Business - 100:15
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.
The Selectboard came out of Executive Session at 10:06 and the meeting was adjourned with no action taken by the Board.