Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - November 1, 2016 - 0:00
- Board Appointments/Interviews - 2:33
- Errors and Omissions to 2016 Grand List - 11:04
- Public Hearing - Water Use Ordinance Revisions - 31:02
- Lake Iroquois Association Report - 34:13
- Public Hearing - Sewer Use Ordinance Revisions - 71:36
- Public Hearing Motor Vehicle and Traffic Ordinance - 73:56
- Easement Sale (Route 2A) - 79:51
- Line Item Budget Transfers - 91:52
- Manager's Report - 93:54
- Other Business - 114:13
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.