Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - November 15, 2016 - 0:00
- Board Appointments/Interviews - 2:09
- Use of Environmental Reserve Fund - Boundary Survey - 9:56
- Brennan Woods Pump Station Acceptance - 20:07
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2018 (General Fund) - 25:14
- Noise Control Ordinance Revisions - 66:20
- Atwood Request to Modify Affordability Agreement - 74:10
- Manager's Report - 81:42
- Asten Johnson vs. Town of Williston - 101:31
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.