Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of October 3, 2017 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:30
- Board Applications/Interviews - 5:22
- Library Board of Trustees Annual Report - 38:39
- Mud Pond Conservation Area Management - 48:46
- Jacob and Kranz Property Donation - 77:02
- Manager's Report - 78:28
- Other Business - 86:31
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.