Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of December 12, 2017 and January 2, 2018 - 0:00
- Interview/Appointments - Energy Coordinator - 6:02
- Green Mountain Transit Update - 14:57
- Catamount Community Forest Study Committee - 45:40
- Keeping of Chickens Regulation - 63:06
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Requests - 97:47
- Motor Vehicle and Traffic Ordinance Amendment - 102:25
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 - 104:40
- Manager's Report - 137:34
- Other Business - 149:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.