Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes â€“ April 19, 2010 - 0:07
- Public Comment â€“ General Issues - 3:45
- Utility Line Fee Schedule - 3:59
- Resolution regarding Ambulance Lease Agreement - 29:25
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Budget - 33:48
- Town Managers Report - 44:54
- Sewer Allocation Request - 51:05
- Public Hearing - Sewer Allocation Ordinance Amendments - 76:38
- Sewer Allocation Ordinance Amendments - 103:56
- Other Business - 106:22
- Adjourn to Executive Session: Maple Tree Place Tax Appeal - 109:21
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.