Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of September 18, 2018 - 0:00
- Verizon Wireless Lease of Old Brick Church - 2:03
- VAST Agreement - Use of Public Lands (2018-2019 season) - 23:06
- Credit Card Limit Resolution - 25:13
- Financial Management Questionnaire - 27:27
- Public Hearing - Chapman Lane Discontinuance - 29:01
- Chapman Lane Discontinuance - Action - 31:40
- Regional Planning Commission - Annual Report - 39:27
- Manager's Report - 56:12
- Other Business - 63:14
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.