Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of October 2, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 1:38
- Solid Waste District - Compost Facility Plans - 7:09
- Public Hearing - Proposed Charter Revisions - 44:28
- Proposed Charter Revisions - 47:57
- Public Hearing - Comprehensive Plan Amendments - 58:34
- Muddy Brook Crossing Bridge Replacement - Alternatives - 82:17
- Sidewalk Plan Review - 131:43
- Traffic Calming Policy - 145:41
- Manager's Report - 146:53
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.