Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Public Comment - General Issues - 0:00
- inutes - November 20, 2018 - 9:31
- Ambulance Service of the Year Award - 11:12
- Interview/Appointment - Social Organizations Committee - 16:56
- Lake Champlain Chamber of Commerce - 17:45
- Hurricane Lane Discontinuance - 53:27
- Errors and Omissions (Addendum) - 55:19
- Traffic Calming Policy - 56:20
- Manager's Report - 65:34
- Budget Review FY 2020 - 71:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.