Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of December 11, 2018 & December 18, 2018 - 0:00
- Catamount Property Project Update - 3:52
- Public Hearing - Charter Revisions - 65:57
- Charter Change Revision - 69:48
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Requests - 76:40
- Budget Review, Fiscal Year 2020 - General Fund - General Administration - 78:47
- Public Hearing - Fiscal Year 2020 Budget - 110:44
- Budget Review, Fiscal Year 2020 - Water/Sewer/Stormwater Fund - 114:08
- Manager's Report - 172:31
- Other Business - 178:38
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.