Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of January 15, 2019 and January 22, 2019 - 0:00
- Liquor License Application - 3:34
- Appointments to Board of Civil Authority - 7:48
- Highway Mileage Certification - 13:50
- Town Meeting Warning 2019 (revised) - 15:47
- Manager's Report - 17:14
- Public Hearing - Bylaw Amendment (Growth Management) - 26:04
- Bylaw Amendment (Growth Management) - 88:08
- Public Hearing - VCDP Grant Application - ReSource - 90:51
- VCDP Grant Application - ReSource - 101:50
- Catamount Property Project - 102:36
- Page Property Conservation Easement - 126:15
- Other Business - 132:48
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.