Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of March 19, 2019 - 0:00
- Southwest Chittenden County Conservation Partnership Accord - 2:06
- Catamount Forest Land Lease Agreement - 11:36
- Conant Land Lease Agreement - 16:09
- Management Plan Update - Lyon Property - 18:23
- Community Development Policy Updates - 25:32
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Policy Review - 45:21
- Request to Participate in an Act 250 Appeal (Northridge) - 61:56
- Essex Alliance Church Sidewalk - 149:49
- Manager's Report - 198:02
- Other Business - 205:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.