Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of May 21, 2019 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments to Town Boards - 4:14
- Southwest Chittenden County Conservation Partnership - 47:48
- Ambulance Purchase/Ambulance Equipment - 51:42
- Municipal Tax Rate - Fiscal Year 2020 - 62:09
- State Right of Way Acquisition Warranty Deed - 68:00
- State Right of Way Acquisition Quit Claim Deed - 73:20
- Annual Employee Wage Adjustments - 76:04
- Financial Management Questionnaire - 77:51
- Manager's Report - 79:12
- User Fee & Charges Schedule - Fiscal Year 2020 - 97:25
- Other Business - 112:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.