Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of June 18, 2019 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments to Town Boards - 2:31
- VAST Agreement - Use of Public Lands (2019-2020 Season) - 18:10
- Annual Employee Wage Adjustment Reconsideration - 19:56
- Annual Employee Wage Adjustment - 24:39
- Approve Judicial Bureau List - 25:11
- Recreation Committee Charge Update - 27:39
- Community Justice Board Bylaw Amendment - 37:39
- Manager's Report - 45:03
- Other Business - 50:43
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.