Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Catamount Town Forest Committee - Appointments - 0:47
- Management Plan - Former Pineridge School Property - 26:43
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 41:32
- Charter Change Proposal - 61:53
- Purchasing Policy Update - 74:54
- Minutes - August 20, 2019 - 77:29
- Manager's Report - 78:35
- Other Business - 81:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.