Download: Not yet available for download.
- Call to Order/Minutes of September 3, 2019 - 0:00
- Justice Commission Interviews - 2:01
- Justice Commission Report - 17:35
- Mud Pond Parking Report - 36:01
- Bylaw Amendment - Tansportation Impact Fees - 67:10
- Budget Review Preliminary Report - 97:44
- Charter Change Proposal - 122:46
- Justice Commission Appointments - 126:14
- Manager's Report - 128:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.