Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of October 15, 2019 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 2:10
- Errors and Omissions - 2019 - 5:19
- Health Insurance Plan Renewal - 12:45
- Vermont Municipal Employee's Retirement System Plan - 19:57
- Public Hearing - Proposed Charter Changes - 27:06
- Proposed Charter Changes - 33:14
- Assistant Manager Position - 47:45
- Mud Pond Parking Report - 52:50
- Management Plan for Sucker Brook Hollow - 86:54
- Manager's Report - 90:33
- Other Business - 121:43
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.