Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of December 10, 2019 and December 17, 2019 - 0:00
- Interview/Appointment- Town Service Officer - 5:30
- Community Justice Center Staffing - 10:05
- Winooski Valley Park District Update - 29:14
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 42:39
- Public Hearing - Fiscal Year 2020 Budget - 58:12
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment (Continued) - 59:30
- Form Based Code Study - 82:14
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2021 - 119:16
- Manager's Report - 145:21
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.