Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order & Minutes â€“ June 28, 2010 and July 19, 2010 - 0:00
- Board Interview/Appointment - 2:41
- Liquor License Application - 5:21
- Public Comment â€“ General Issues - 11:13
- Town Managers Report - 11:32
- Unified Development Bylaw Amendments - 35:24
- Storm Water Update - 49:02
- Posting of Town Land - 62:21
- Circumferential Highway - Environmental Impact Statement - 117:51
- Update on Comprehensive Plan - 177:00
- Other Business - 184:09
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting at Williston website.