Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - October 20, 2020, October 26, 2020 - 0:00
- Regional Dispatch Capital Cost Share - 3:16
- Errors and Omissions - 2020 - 30:47
- Grand List Potential COVID-19 Impacts - 37:17
- Emerald Ash Borer Update - 51:19
- Holland Lane Acceptance Preliminary Discussion - 60:03
- Health Insurance Plan Renewal (2021) - 73:48
- Manager's Report - 75:41
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.