Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - November 4, 2020 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - 2:58
- Black Lives Matter Message Installation - 20:41
- Lamplight Waterline Replacement Loan Application - 33:38
- Holland Lane Acceptance Preliminary Discussion - 35:50
- Winter Operations During COVID Update - 47:45
- Comprehensive Plan Progress Report - 54:59
- Manager's Report - 58:12
- Comprehensive Plan Progress Report (continued) - 60:41
- Retail Cannabis Zoning Regulations - 66:37
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.