Williston Selectboard Special Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Catamount Property - Policy Issues - 0:38
- Catamount Property - Funding Sources - 73:46
- Catamount Property - License Agreement - 84:37
- Catamount Property - Conservation Easements - 104:11
- Catamount Property - Forest Management Plan - 119:59
- Catamount Property - Purchase Agreement - 131:59
- Other Business - 136:52
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.