Winooski City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Liquor Control Board - 0:00
- Agenda Review - 2:37
- Consent Agenda - 3:07
- Council Reports - 3:55
- City Updates - 10:23
- Arbor Day Resolution - 13:56
- FY20 Audit Engagement Letter with RHR Smith - 16:29
- COVID-19 Operations Update, Financial Impact, and Policy Options - 17:53
- Revision to Winooski Small Business Loan Program - Tier 4 Emergency Loans - 92:52
- Annual Approval of Local Emergency Management Plan (LEMP) - 111:27
- Goal Update: Housing - 118:45
- Annual Gentrification Monitoring Report - 121:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Winooski City Council are the elected residents representative and accountable to the City of Winooski at large. Their Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month. To learn more about Winooski's City Council and to view their agendas and minutes, visit winooskivt.gov.